Sunday, September 23, 2012

Service and Football!

Today's sermon was on 1 John chapter 2.  Pastor was speaking about the fruit of a Christian.  Since the background of the book of 1 John is about the pastor, John, looking at the fruit of his congregation it's greatly applicable to the fruit of the Christian life.  Today was particularly about brotherly love.  We should care about our fellow brothers and sisters.  Support them when weak and rejoice with them when strong.

After church I pushed one of the little girls on the swings for a bit and then we had a game of two touch football.  I think I've finally figured that game out!  The first time I played I caught the ball and ran the wrong way!  You can imagine the reaction!  Today we played Boys vs. Girls with one of the dads playing as quarterback for both teams.  We had a nice friendly game ending in a tie of 3-3.
                                                                                     
                                                         


I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their Sunday!

In Him,
Eloise

No comments:

Post a Comment